Pages

Saturday 9 January 2016

Summer Blogging - Day 1

For Summer Blogging on day 1, my task was to pick one of 6 countries (Canada, Chile, UK, Germany, Malaysia and New Zealand) to visit. I had to read a page full of facts for each country. When I had chosen my country, I then had to explain why I chose that specific country to travel to. I also needed to remember the country because we would be visiting it each day. 

The country that I have chosen is 'Malaysia'. I have chosen this country because it stood out from the other 5 countries as it had the most interesting facts compared to the other countries facts. I also thought the design on the Malaysian flag was very eye-catching! 

Image result for malaysia flag

5 comments:

  1. This makes me w order which design you prefer for the. Ne w NZ flag?

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sajiha,

    It is wonderful to see that you have joined our Summer Learning Journey!! I am thrilled to see that you have chosen to visit Malaysia. It truly is a fascinating country. In fact, there is so much to see and do in there that it's hard to know where to start! I had the privilege of visiting Kuala Lumpur a few years ago and it was a wonderful experience.

    I, like Mrs. Burt, also wonder which of the NZ flag designs you like best. Do you have a favourite? I recently read a blogpost by Ducati in which he posted a slideshow with each of the five 'new' design options. He preferred the black and white fern design. Do you agree?

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sajiha. I'm from Malaysia and was thrilled to see that you read some interesting facts about it. Have you tried Malaysian food? Its quite different to food from other South East Asian countries and I think its delicious. I hope that you will share more interesting things in your blog. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sajiha,
    For starters I didn't actually know what the flag of Malaysia looked like before I saw this, so you taught me something new over the holidays. I also just searched up on Google maps where it was and it looks like it's split in two parts.

    Keep it up,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thomas,

      It's great to see that you are providing positive, thoughtful and helpful comments to other students. I learned new things after reading each of your blogs this summer. It's been wonderful!

      Hope that the learning continues,

      Rachel

      Delete