Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Day 14

This is the last day of my Summer Blogging Journey! I have really enjoyed all the activities and have learn't something new everyday by completing the tasks. 

For day 14, I had to choose five landmarks I would most like to visit in my country and why I have chosen it. These are my favourite landmarks in order. I chose the Petronas Towers first because I've heard about it a lot and I've always wanted to visit the tallest buildings in Malaysia.

1. Petronas Towers – Tallest buildings in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Petronas Towers.jpg

2. Gunung Mulu National Park – A large national park in Sarawak, Malaysia, with lots of caves and beautiful rainforests
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Gunung National Park.jpg

3. Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple – One of the oldest, largest and most beautiful hindu temples in Malaysia

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Arulmigu.jpg

4. Batu Caves – Famous Hindu temple and shrine
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Batu Caves.jpg

5. Kuala Lumpur Bird Park – A huge park with hundreds of birds and beautiful lakes
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\bird park.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sajiha,

    Congratulations! You were the second most active blogger from Panmure Bridge School (tied with Zeba Sarwari) for the Summer Learning Journey programme this year. Way to go!

    Given your involvement with the programme, I would love to come into Panmure Bridge School this year to meet up and chat a bit about the summer blogging programme. I am hoping to improve the current design and to launch it in all 12 Manaiakalani cluster schools next summer (2016-2017). Would you be willing to chat with me? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

    Finally, I have a prize for you to acknowledge your awesome work. I will bring it into Panmure Bridge school early in the year to give it to you.

    See you at school in a few weeks!

    Cheers,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Hi Sajiha! My apologies - I read your blog and saw that you were in Year 8 but, of course, that means that you are going into Year 9 and will not be at Panmure Bridge School this year. I would still love to chat with you about the programme and will deliver your prize to your new school and/or your house. What is most convenient for you?

    Huge congratulations, again, on being the 2nd most active blogger from the school. There were a number of participants from Panmure Bridge so this is quite an accomplishment!

    All the best for your first year of high school :)

    ReplyDelete