Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Day 8 bonus

I have decided to complete a bonus activity for day 8.
I had to choose a family member and conduct a short interview. In the interview I had to ask them five questions about themselves:
  1. What is your name?
  2. Where were you born?
  3. How many siblings do you have?
  4. What is your favourite thing about living in New Zealand?
  5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
I have interviewed my older sister and here are her answers.

1. Saleha
2. Afghanistan
3. Three
4. New Zealand has a democratic government therefore it safer and also I love natural green environment that we have.
5. If I could travel any where I want to visit Canada during the winter because I love the snow and cold winter. I also have many family members there and would like to pay them a visit sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sajiha (or G'day as we say in Canada!),

    I am so excited to read that your sister would like to visit Canada one day. It is my home country and I love it very much! I think that she would really enjoy the snowy winters. You can go skiing, skating and snowboarding very easily. You can also go for nice walks in the forest and then come home to sit by the fire and sip hot chocolate.

    I used to do that, sometimes, when I was a girl growing up in Ontario. Is your family living in Ontario, by any chance? Ontario is one of the largest provinces in Canada and home to the most populated city in Canada (Toronto) and the capital city of Canada (Ottawa). Most of my family live in Ottawa.

    I hope that you and your sister are able to make it to Canada one day. I think that you'll really like it and your family will be so happy to see you!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete