Pages

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Week 3 - Day 10


This is the last week for my summer learning journey. I have started off with day 10. For this day, I had to take a picture of myself playing one of the most popular New Zealand sports and upload it along with a short caption describing who is in the picture, the sport I am playing, and why I like playing it.

This is a pic of me playing soccer. I love playing soccer because it has been my favourite sport ever since I was little. I have always just loved playing sports with a ball especially if it is a soccer ball. Soccer is the worlds number one sport. When I play soccer it brings me joy and happiness which is something I always i wanted when playing sports. I also think it is a very good way to excerise and keep fit.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sajiha,

    Sadly, I can't seem to find your picture but I did really enjoy reading the description. I completely agree with you. Soccer is a great sport! It's a fabulous way to stay fit and healthy. It's also a fun team sport that you can play with others!

    I feel similarly when I play basketball. It also brings me a lot of joy and happiness. I started playing basketball when I was in Year 4 and I stopped when I was in Year 13. I would have loved to continue but I didn't have the skill to play at the university level so I became a student therapist for the Women's Basketball team at my university (Queen's University) and took care of the health and well-being of the girls on the team. It was a lot of fun! I got to travel with the team and I made a lot of life-long friends.

    I hope that you are able to continue to play soccer for years to come. I think that it will be the world's #1 sport for decades.

    All the best,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete