Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

Summer Blogging Journey - Day 8

I have continued my summer learning journey today. My task here was to basically introduce my family. These are the questions that I had to answer:


  • How many people are in my family
  • Do I have any brothers or sisters
  • What are their names
I had to also write as much as I can about my family.


In my family there are 6 people. I do have siblings. 2 brothers and 1 sister. My older brother who's name is Tamim, my 6 year old brother names Sahil and my 14 year old sister called Saleha. 
My family lived in Afghanistan for 2 years. We came to New Zealand in 2005 and now it has nearly been 11 years since our time here. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sajiha (and family),

    Wow, it sounds like you have a pretty big family! Do you like having two brothers and one sister? I have one sister whose name is Leigh. She is two years younger than me and we are very close. I really miss her because she lives in Canada and I live here in New Zealand. I moved to NZ about 5 years ago and I try to get back to Canada once a year to see everyone.

    Do you ever go back to Afgahanistan?

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete