Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey - D6 - A2


In the opening ceremony for the London Olympics there were a number of famous English people including the Queen, the Spice Girls, David Bowie, U2, the Rolling Stones and Paul McCartney. 
For this task, I had to imagine that I am going to host the Olympics here in New Zealand in 2024 and I am invited to be on the committee that decides who is invited to participate in the opening ceremonies. As a member of the group I must choose one of the following people to be in the opening ceremony: Richie McCaw (rugby player), Lorde (singer), Kane Williamson (cricket player), Maria Tutaia (netball player), John Key (prime minister of New Zealand) or Shaun Johnson (league player). I had to explain who I think is the best person to choose and explain why I think that they are the best choice!

I chose Lorde (singer) because of the confidence she has in speaking and her creative mind. She is really well known around the world too.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Sajiha, I really I agree with you when you said that she is well known around the world. Keep on working hard.

    ReplyDelete