Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey - D4 - A2

For Day 4, Activity 2, my task was to choose one of three athletes listed competing for New Zealand at the Rio Olympics to meet. I chose Andrea Kilday because I am really interested in Taekwondo. Here is a description of Andrea Kilday.
Andrea Kilday: Andrea competes in the sport of Taekwondo. This will be her first ever trip to an Olympic games but she recently won a gold medal at a large international competition in Papua New Guinea. Andrea was born in Christchurch and moved to Auckland in 2005 to train at the Sejong Taekwondo Club with her coach Jin Keun Oh. To read more about Andrea, visit her webpage at: http://www.olympic.org.nz/athletes/andrea-kilday/
 

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Andrea Kilday pic.jpg

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Lots of people have chosen this person. I can't believe she plays the sport she does now. I wonder what made her pick that sport? Does she enjoy it? Does it run in the family?

    ReplyDelete