Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey - D4 - A1

For Day 4, Activity 1, my task was to choose one of the athletes listed on the Rio Olympic Athletes page, read about them and then write a short description of them on my blog. In the blog I need to include their name, their sport, and three interesting facts about them.

I chose Katie Bowen. She plays Football. Three interesting facts about her are:
1. Katie was born in Auckland, New Zealand.
2. She comes from a football family with her sister and two brothers all also playing the game
3. She has plenty of experience to draw upon for her proper Olympics debut though after earning nearly 40 caps for her country.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sajiha, I really like how you added the picture so people will know how she looks like. I really learnt lots about her. I really like that last fact. :)

    ReplyDelete