Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey - D7 - A1

At the first ever Paralympic Games in Rome, the athletes competed in eight sports. Cycling was one of them. For the cycling event, two people compete together as a team – one of the people has a disability and the other does not. Here is a picture of a para-cycling team from New Zealand:

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Paraclycing team (NZ).jpg

For this activity, I had to imagine that I was asked to compete in a tandem cycling event and I had to choose one person to compete with.

I would probably choose my older sister because of the fact that we work super well together and we always encourage each other.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sajiha, I like how you gave reasons why you choose your older sister to be your partner. It really sounds like that you work very well together.

    ReplyDelete