Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Provocation on Olympic Venue

We have been learning to look at both sides of a provocation and state our own opinion on whether host countries should spend so much money on building the Olympic venues. My Google Drawing shows 2 pictures of the Official Stadium of Beijing in 2008, and a picture of it 4 years later in 2012. I have added a paragraph about my opinion and another paragraph about my partner's opinion. We both had different opinions and used supporting information to backup our opinions. I have also attributed both of my images. 

2 comments:

  1. HI Sajiha,

    I love how much effort you put into you google drawing. The way its so easily explained makes it more interesting.

    Keep up with the good work - Zeba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Sajiha! I can clearly see that you have put a lot of thought into your opinion. Your blurb tells us exactly what you were doing which helps people who are looking at your posts make a stronger connection to your learning. The images you have used are a great way of providing evidence to support your thinking Well done!

    ReplyDelete