Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

Switzerland

This week, we have been working on a small Inquiry activity. We first used a 'Name Generator' site which helped us choose a letter for our topic. We then decided a topic starting with that letter. I got the letter S and decided to create a Google Presentation based on Switzerland. I came up with three open questions and searched for my answers online. I also added a slide for fascinating facts and another slide with interesting photos of Switzerland. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sajiha,
    You DLO is very interesting. I liked how you put lots of facts and 3 main questions you are focusing on. I like how you inserted images of Switzerland. You have very interesting information based on Switzerland and the cities. Well done and keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete