Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

Rhythm Interactive

Today, we had 2 special visitors, Lucy and Johnny who ran a programme for the school called 'Rhythm Interactive.' They tour all over New Zealand and overseas (if they are lucky) to teach children from ages 5 to adults any change about how 'actions speak louder than words.' Since they did not speak during their show and only used actions to explain what they wanted us to know. We learn't how to play different rhythms and beats on the Djembe as well as some lyrics to go with our drum beats.



2 comments:

  1. It was a great session Sajiha and a fun way to teach an important message! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Did you find it easy following the rhythm? If I looked at what someone else was doing I know I got a bit muddled up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sajiha,

    Hope you had lots of fun in the rhythm interactive session. I can see you were very focused in the beat of the drums and how you played the instrument. :)

    ReplyDelete