Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Poems


Red
by Sajiha

Red is passion!
Red is the sight of the beautiful sunset stretching across the sky..
Red is the feeling of embarrassment after an awful day..
Red is the smell of fresh roses blooming in Spring.
Red is the taste of an apple crunching in my mouth.
Red is the sound of my heart beating loudly..
Red is Love!


Polar Bears
by  Sajiha

Sleek soft, warm fur
 Growling powerfully and angrily in hunger
Marching calmly and silently through the freezing white snow
Enormous and very strong
Beast of the snow!



I am as…
by Sajiha

I am as outstanding as a learning hero doing the right thing.
I am as quick as a cheetah sprinting for its prey.
I am as smart as a cookie with a perfect attitude!
I am as happy as a mouse finally finding its cheese.
I am as strong as my bones and muscles holding my body together.
I am as sweet as sugar pouring into my hot tea.
I am as fair as a fraction cut into equal pieces.
I am as busy as the traffic on a Sunday morning.
I am as creative as technology changing everyday.
I am as fun as Summer with everyone enjoying the sun.
Put it all together,
and you've got Sajiha!


No comments:

Post a Comment