Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

How To Annoy The Teacher


How to annoy the teacher

Yesterday we were learning how to write an instruct. We had to make a list how to annoy the teacher. I learn't to start each sentence with a bossy verb. For example push, make and pull. Those are all bossy verbs. I tried to make my list of instructions more interesting by ending it with a very funny sentence!


  • Make funny and silly noises with your mouth
  • Talk when you are meant to be learning
  • Always interrupt the teacher when she/he is talking
  • Talk back when she/he tells you off
  • Copy other students work
  • Sprint out of class without asking
  • Moan and groan at the teacher
  • Never bring your homework
  • Don’t finish your work on time
  • Always act grumpy
  • Never show respect and never be responsible
  • Touch and make the teacher’s corner messy
  • Come to school late everyday
  • Cheat on your tests
  • WATCH OUT FOR THE PRINCIPAL TO KICK YOU OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sajiha
    I like your how to annoy the teacher blog I liked how you have added some bossy verbs in your ideas I also liked how you had the warning there

    From Harry

    ReplyDelete