Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

SuperWoman

SuperWoman



If I could transform into any fictional character, I would chose to be Superwoman. There are lots of reasons why I would be her. First of all she is very unique. There are many things that she can do and others cant. For example, SuperWoman can fly. Her huge, long colorful cape makes her fly and glide smoothly and safely and is different from anyones.. SuperWoman can do many tricks to trick anyone. She is also super fast at everything. No one knows where she lives and thats why I would like to be SuperWoman! Who would you like to be and why? 

1 comment:

  1. A great piece of writing Sajiha. I like the way you gave detailed reasons why you would like to be Superwoman. I would like to be Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games because she is strong, independent and resilient.

    ReplyDelete