Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Previously


Today we read a book called Previously, written by Allan Ahlberg and illustrated by Bruce Ingham.  It was about fairy tale characters and what they had previously been doing (previously means before).  Then we used our imagination to write about what we had previously been doing….

Previously by Sajiha

Previously I was sitting on a mat listening to my teacher read a book.
Previously My teacher who is a dolphin went to the museum to find the book.  Previously the museum had just been built on top of the sky tower.   Previously  I was playing with my pet, dinosaur.   Who could talk in 25 different languages.   Previously I was in Africa studying about all the talking animals.   Previously I was in a aeroplane travelling to Africa with my other pet, Whale. That was 968 years old.   Previously I was in kindergarten playing with a baby bear who was the colour pink and yellow.   Previously I was having a bath with Mud and banana peels. Mixed with chocolate chip.    Previously I was gone to the pools to have a swim with some crabs and killer whales.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sajiha

    I love your funny story about previously you have got a big imagination and how you have used your punctuation you capital letters and full stops keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete