Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

Ancestral Poem


Guided by the hands of yesterday, today and tomorrow:
The past walks behind me, today walks beside me and the future walks in front of me.
I am a strong Afghan dokhtar who loves to cherish and read the Quran with Allah.
I have a strong identity of a true believer of Allah and the heart of a warm daughter of my mother and father.

Islam and Allah are what I live for. I am proud of my culture, with the blood of a powerful afghan woman that nothing can come into my way. Allah is the answer to my questions!

My ancestors are the pathway leading me to success.
They are my ancestors that stay within me through hardships and achievements.
My ancestors are my mind that make me think about the thoughts I am thinking about right now.
My ancestors are the reason I why I am  living right now.

My ancestors are still living in me as I can hear my heartbeat that pumps the islamic blood around my body. I can feel the love in silence. My mind wonder’s as my ancestors make their way to Heaven...


Allah and my ancestors are the key to my future, the heart to my soul and the reason why I am happy.





















































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment