Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Just A Dream!

Just A Dream!
My heart was beating loudly. Everyone in the whole entire world was chasing after me. This was because they were wanting to kill me badly more than anything else. There was a reason for this but I just didn’t know what it was.

I had ran more than I have ever ran in my life. I could have ran across the Nile River. (Longest river in the world) People were screaming and throwing things and that was when I desperately needed to hop in a car. No-one was on my side except for my sister. Not even my mum! I was really glad that I had my sister because she could drive the car. We hopped in my dad’s blue car and she was driving as fast as anyone could have. I knew my life was going to end in just a few more minutes.

My sister and I were tired as anyone could ever be and we were fighting for our lives. I was wondering if this was ever going to stop. Until we reached Mount Everest. I didn’t know our feet could run that much. I bet we all beat a world record. My sister and I climbed the highest mountain in the world as quickly and as fast as we could.

Hours had passed and my sister and I never knew what was going to happen. Until finally! We had reached the very top of Mount Everest. Most of the people who were chasing us, gave up but there were still a lot of people who were still curious to kill me.

“STOP!” I yelled to everyone. Surprisingly they actually stopped. “Why are you trying to kill me?” I asked everyone. A fat old man stepped in front and said: “We are killing you because….” And that was when I heard my mum saying out loud “Get up for school!”

I was so glad that it was just a dream! But I still didn’t understand why everyone was chasing me. Only if my mum wouldn’t have woken me up and only if there was no school on that very day! Oh well, at least it wasn’t true.

Later on when I was just about to go to school,, a man knocked on the door. The man asked loudly : “Is there a girl called Sajiha in this house?” “Oh no…” I said in a quiet and scared voice.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sajiha,
    I really like your writing , You have alot of writing but it look like a chapter book. I really like your writing keep up your work.



    By June

    ReplyDelete