Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

In The Holidays

In The Holidays

In the 2 weeks of holiday, I did amazing things! But the best thing I did, was to go to a Wedding. The wedding was our relative's wedding. My family and I had been waiting for a long time for the day to come and it finally came. It was a perfect sunny day and everything was planned just the way everyone wanted it to be. It took place in a huge hall in New Lynn. Our whole family went to the wedding. The decorations matched everything beautifully and it made the whole hall look like a complete different world. We got there extra early so that everything would be prepared before the bride and groom arrived. 


Everyone looked wonderful and neat at the same time. I wore my favourite red and white dress. And everyone thought I looked amazing. Finally the bride and groom arrived. The brides dress was really amazing as it was super long. People danced and danced and I think everyone had a great time especially me. I felt happy as anyone could ever be!

At the end, everyone was tired. It was time to go home after a long and astonishing day. The bride and groom was happy as everyone. Everyone felt happy for them and glad that they met each other!
What did you do in the holidays?


3 comments:

  1. Hi Nazella here,
    Amazing writing you have lots of great talent but writing is the best talent you have or subject
    I hope you had a GREAT time there and played and was always happy :]
    Keep your writing up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nazella, You were there too! (If you remember?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I forgot :[
      But still some day you should be a Author

      Delete