Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Teacher For A Day!


Teacher For A Day
Have you ever wondered how it would be to be a teacher for a day? I did. If I was the teacher of the day I would be a normal teacher. This is how I would treat my class!

Firstly if the students were working really well and on task, I would let them party for the whole day and let them do whatever they wanted. I would always keep in my cupboard party things so that they can party when they are on task!

On the other hand, if they were off task and being cheeky and naughty, I would make them go outside and let them think about what they’ve done. If everyone is off task, I would  let them stay in class and finish their work no matter how long it would takes. I would watch them learn as I sit and relax playing games and listening to music on my comfortable chair.

I would treat my class the way they would treat me. If they shout and talk back to me, I would do the same. If they respected me and used their manners, I would respect them too and use my manners too!

That is how I would treat my class for a day , If I was the teacher for the day. I wish my teacher could let us party all day!

1 comment:

  1. You are a nice teacher.
    I love how you imagined if you were a teacher for a day

    By Nazella RM 5

    ReplyDelete